As someone who publishes (or wants to publish) your own books, keeping up with the latest design tools, publishing trends and Amazon's latest publishing requirements can be confusing and exhausting.
You're likely facing important publishing questions like:
• CreateSpace is merging into KDP Print...now what do I do?
• What are the publishing differences between the different types of books...and what should I do differently?
• I see people talking about new design tools, like Affinity Publisher. Should I be using those now? Is there
• How can I be certain my book is laid out correctly? I'm not a designer!
• If I publish through KDP Print, can I still offer my books elsewhere?
The good news is you're NOT alone! The even BETTER news is I can provide you with the answers you're searching for!
In 1993 I began my career as a book designer and publishing industry professional. During my career, I designed nearly 600 book covers and designed the book interiors of hundreds of books as well. I also had my OWN publishing company and am an author just like you (with 13 books to my name and as a contributing author). I understand design and publishing and have the experience to back it up (unlike many self-proclaimed, so-called experts out there).
Helping you understand the latest in publishing from a proven teacher who can break down the trends, software and options, step-by-step, is exactly what this brand-new design training from Tony Laidig is all about...